Main – CrossFit
Spend 10 minutes working on your double unders
– A single jump is much quicker and lower than the double jump, practise springing from your toes to achieve more height
– Timing is everything! When you jump up slap your hands to the side of your legs twice for one jump, this helps you practise the timing of your hands and your feet
– Keep the elbows tucked in, with the hands slightly out., like a waiter carrying drinks
– Flick the hands down.
– Finally keep the shoulders relaxed, find a high focus point and squeeze the butt!
Spend 10 minutes on your rowing technique
– Extend the legs
– Slightly lean back
– Pull with the arms to the sternum
– Extend the arms back
– Lean forward
– Bend the legs
Spend 10 minutes on improving the burpee
– Keep the legs soft and hinge at the hip keeping the back flat
– Drop to the floor by kicking the legs out behind you
– Squeeze the butt and lift your chest off the ground
– Pop the hips up into the air and land on your feet
– Stand and clap
6 rounds of:
-1 minute of Rowing
-1 minute of Burpees
-1 minute of Double-unders
(1 minute rest)
Try for as many reps as possible of EACH exercise, not just total score.
Record separate totals of calories rowed, burpee reps and double-under reps completed.