Main – CrossFit
– Spend 15 minutes improving movement in the back squat as you warm up to the weight in the workout.
– Spend some time improving movement in the pull-up
Metcon (5 Rounds for reps)
5 Rounds for MAX REPS of:
– Bodyweight Back squats
Squat- As close to bodyweight as possible.
Pull ups- Banded strict pull-ups or Ring rows
– For pull-ups, as soon as you let go of the bar that is the end of your max reps. You can pause (hang) at the bottom or pause at the top, but as soon as you hands let go of the bar you are done.
– Back squats, any resting/pausing at the top or bottom of the squat ends your max reps attempt. It must be continuous movement.
– Rest as needed between the two movements but aim for short rests.