Main – CrossFit
Spend 15 minutes working on toes to bar
– Initiate the swing from the shoulder, pushing the chest forward and back like you would in a kipping pull-up
– Pop the knees up up towards the bar like a funky knee raise
– Knees to elbows- pop the knees up to touch the elbows
– Finally once the knee are near the elbows flick the feet up to make contact with the bar.
Make sure to bring the feet back down in a straight line, keeping them close into the body so not to end up in a pendulum swing.
5 rounds for time of:
– 5 Front squats (40kg/60kg)
– 10 Toes-to-bar
– 20 Double-unders
Ab mat sit-ups