Continue to work on your february goal
“My pet rock”
5 Rounds for time;
– 500m Row
– Hold a barbell in the front rack position (40kg/60kg)
– Barbells start on the ground the row can not start until the bar is in the rack position.
– If the bar is dropped before the 500m row is completed the round is re-set. The same person must re-rack the bar and the same person must re-do the 500m row.
– The bar must be kept in the rack position on the shoulder.
– The bar should not slip down the shoulders and the arms cannot be crossed over each other.